Framed Poster Guidelines
How It Works
Step 1: Place Order
Choose your portrait size. (Check our examples of frame sizes below)
Step 2: Custom 'Talking Head' Creation
Upload a high quality photo of you as if you were sitting in an on-camera 'Talking Head'. The more realistic the photo, the better your poster print will come out! Take your time getting the right photo!
Please follow the photo guidelines listed below!
Step 3: Print and Ship
We print your one of a kind 'Talking Head' masterpiece!
Once all quality checks are done, we will carefully package up your framed poster and ship it right to your doorstep.
A tracking number will be provided as soon as your order ships! Tracking may take a day or so before it beings showing movement.
- Please upload a high quality photo of yourself sitting directly in front of the camera at eye level.
- The photo must have good lighting.
- Avoid uploading blurry photos.
- We use the exact photo you upload with your order, during the artwork creation process. By providing the best photo you have will give you the best result possible!
Which Size Poster Should I Choose?
Our Framed Posters come in four sizes:
- 8" x 10"
- 12" x 18" Our Second Most Popular Size!
- 16" x 20"
- 18" x 24" Our Most Popular Size!
Due to variations in how the posters are printed, portions of the design may be cut off on the outer edges. The 12" x 18" and 18" x 24" posters provide the best results.
Please allow up to one week for your custom artwork to be created.